Lindsey Marie





Lindsey Marie Mathis
Age: 25
Height: 5”10
Chest: 38
Waist: 28
Hips: 40
My name is Lindsey Marie Mathis. I grew up in small town called Fort Mill which in South Carolina. I have a business degree from the College of Charleston in South Carolina as well. I decided to compete in a NPC bikini competition which brought me to LA in March 2014. I bought a one-way ticket to LA for the competition and never looked back. I ended up getting 1stplace in the competition and found myself making LA my new home! After the competition I decided to put competing on the backburner to focus more on modeling. I was published in my first magazine in July 2014 called Fitness Gurls. I have worked on numerous modeling projects here in LA including music videos, short films, print work, and events. I am so excited to continue my journey and build my career in fitness and modeling.

Instagram: lindseycakez
Contact us: cashmeremodels@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts